jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Shirish <shirish.ganje...@gmail.com>
Subject Reg: Exceptions getting displayed regarding Heap Space, AWT Event Queue and GC
Date Mon, 01 Aug 2011 13:03:23 GMT
Hello Friends,

I am working on JMeter for an Web product, recorded some scripts for some
business functionalities. Agenda of the Performance Testing is to execute
the some odd number of functionalities in two different instances of JMeter.
So I prepared two Test Plans one with 3 scenarios and other with 2 business
scenarios. I set scheduler such as...
Start Time: 2011/08/01 12:00:00
End Time:  2011/08/01 18:00:00
Duration:
Delay: 01 secs

When I ran it it get executed very well for few minutes but after some time
on the consoles it shown me below error messages:

A. On first console

Warning: The flag MaxLiveObjectEvacuationRatio=20 has been EOL'd as of
6.0_24 an
d will be ignored
org.apache.jmeter.reporters.ResultCollector
org.apache.jmeter.visualizers.ViewResultsFullVisualizer
org.apache.jmeter.threads.ThreadGroup
org.apache.jmeter.threads.gui.ThreadGroupGui

It doesnot get proceed with further execution.

B.

Exception in thread "AWT-EventQueue-0" java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap
spa
ce
.
.
.
.
.

Exception in thread "AWT-EventQueue-0" java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap
spa
ce
Uncaught Exception java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: GC overhead limit exceeded.
See l
og file for details.
Exception in thread "AWT-EventQueue-0" java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap
spa
ce
Exception in thread "AWT-EventQueue-0" java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: GC
overhead l
imit exceeded
Exception in thread "AWT-EventQueue-0" Logging Error: Unknown error writing
even
t.
Exception in thread "AWT-EventQueue-0" java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: GC
overhead l
imit exceeded

Please help me out why I am getting such exceptions.
Now I have increased the Java_opts value as 1024 each; will it work?

Thanks,
Shirish G.