jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Will Roden <wro...@homeaway.com>
Subject Re: Non GUI mode parameters
Date Thu, 04 Aug 2011 13:47:06 GMT
Create a user defined variable named USERCOUNT and give it the value
${__P(usercount,10)} .  Give your the #threads value in the threadgroup the
value ${USERCOUNT}.

Now the default value for USERCOUNT is 10, but you can override it from the
command line with -Jusercount=1000 .  If you are executing on remote agents,
you will need to also add -Gusercount=1000 to make them see the overridden
value.

-Will