jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Selvam T, Palani" <Palani.Selv...@altisource.com>
Subject RE: Non GUI mode parameters
Date Thu, 04 Aug 2011 13:37:51 GMT
All,

Is there any way to override the script values through command line
inputs?

Thanks & Regards,
Palani Selvam

-----Original Message-----
From: Konstantin S. [mailto:mkosta@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, August 04, 2011 7:02 PM
To: JMeter Users List
Subject: Re: Non GUI mode parameters

Create file with properties
In your test plan read them from the file
So when you start in NON gui mode you will have editable external
properties. Without need to specify them in command line.

On Thu, Aug 4, 2011 at 4:26 PM, Selvam T, Palani <
Palani.SelvamT@altisource.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>

> I would like to pass thread group details like no of users & ramp up
> period through non GUI mode. What are the script properties, can I
> change through non-GUI mode execution?
>

> Thanks & Regards,
>
> Palani Selvam

This E-mail message and its attachments, if any are intended solely for the use of the addressee
hereof. In addition, this message and the attachments, if any may contain information that
is confidential, privileged and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not
the intended recipient of this message, you are prohibited from reading, disclosing, reproducing,
distributing, disseminating or otherwise using this transmission.

Delivery of this message to any person other than the intended recipient is not intended to
waive any right or privilege. If you have received this message in error, please promptly
notify the sender by reply E-mail and immediately delete this message from your system.  Instructions
transmitted over this system are not binding on us until they are confirmed by us. Message
transmission is not guaranteed to be secure or free of software virus. While Altisource Portfolio
Solutions and its subsidiaries collectively "Altisource" takes every reasonable precaution
to minimize such risks, Altisource cannot accept liability for any damage sustained by you
or any third party as a result of software viruses.