jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "_ext van Leeuwen, Paul" <paul.vanleeuwen....@wincor-nixdorf.com>
Subject RE: Issues with JMeter Master-Slave configuration
Date Wed, 03 Aug 2011 12:44:04 GMT
Well, I have no experience with JMeter code, but it seems that the #configure method in the
RemoteJMeterEngineImpl_Stub class tries to serialize a java.nio.DirectByteBuffer object, which
is apparently not a serializable class.

I would not expect this to be a configuration issue, like a wrong path or such, resulting
in such exception. Unless this DirectByteBuffer is passed in via your code (a plugin or such)
I would expect this to be a bug in JMeter. I cannot find a bug in bugzilla for this (yet),
therefore you might want to check if you use the latest version (:at least until someone comes
up with a more useful response then this one :). You might also consider adding this stacktrace
(error) to the project's bugzilla, as to me this appears to be a bug.

But again, I have no experience with the JMeter code, so this might be considered expected
behaviour :)

Best of luck,
Paul

--