jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Kumar Vora <kv...@thoughtworks.com>
Subject Disable HTTPSampler output in Results log (XML Format)
Date Wed, 24 Aug 2011 19:24:26 GMT
Hi,

Currently I am trying to hook up JMeter with ANT by using JMeter-Ant task.  I am able to execute
the tests and generate an html report using XSLT.

However, the results log file contains the entire HTTP Response for each of the HTTP requests
executed in the test. Hence, the result log file grows too big. So, how can I disable the
HTML Response  in the results log file?

The result is stored in the xml format. Below is the configuration provided to the test:

jmeter.save.saveservice.assertion_results=none
jmeter.save.saveservice.data_type=false
jmeter.save.saveservice.label=true
jmeter.save.saveservice.response_code=false
jmeter.save.saveservice.response_data=false
jmeter.save.saveservice.response_data.on_error=false
jmeter.save.saveservice.response_message=false
jmeter.save.saveservice.successful=false
jmeter.save.saveservice.time=true
jmeter.save.saveservice.subresults=false
jmeter.save.saveservice.assertions=false
jmeter.save.saveservice.latency=true
jmeter.save.saveservice.samplerData=false
jmeter.save.saveservice.responseHeaders=false
jmeter.save.saveservice.requestHeaders=false
#jmeter.save.saveservice.encoding=false
jmeter.save.saveservice.bytes=false
jmeter.save.saveservice.url=true

Am  I missing anything here?