jmeter-user mailing list archives

From kushalag <kusha...@avaya.com>
Subject Storing values in an Array
Date Mon, 29 Aug 2011 20:37:32 GMT
Hi,

I am trying to run a login scenario test with subsequent keep-alive type
messages.
The scenario is:
1) User logs in
2) Server responds with ok message and sends a session ID and unique token
3) At regular intervals the user sends a "keep-alive" message with session
ID and unique token, every 6 seconds

I already have a reg-expression extractor to extract the session ID and
token from the server's response, however I need to increase the number of
users in the same thread (without changing the number of threads).
Therefore, i created a loop with a counter to run through the login sequence
for each of the users (user names are numeric).

What I need to know now is how to store the unique token for each user into
a single variable that I can feed into a for-each loop for the keep-alive
messages.

Thanks,

Kushal