jmeter-user mailing list archives

From jagdeepjain01 <jagdeep.j...@gmail.com>
Subject recording ajax calls
Date Wed, 10 Aug 2011 08:31:38 GMT
Hi,

I am doing load testing of web-app developed in ajax, the post data looks
like below:

callCount=1 windowName= c0-scriptName=ItemAction
c0-methodName=getExtendedPropertiesModel c0-id=0 batchId=17
page=%2Findex.jsp httpSessionId=C70E5AE98D5434FF9B7F1D47637F01B9
scriptSessionId=BECF8114F46A64BCCED51F8235EF9361

Problem here is that jmeter is not able to distinguish b/w the individual
parameters for example:
callCount=1
windowName=something
c0-scriptName=ItemName
etc.

are different, as there is a space b/w post parameter and jmeter recorded
post parameters in a single line. But when executing the same request it is
not able to distinguish b/w individual parameters and inturn test case is
not executed successfully.

Please suggest a way to fix this. Can we record a script which implicitly
fills some character in place of spaces? like '&' for a space b/w two
parameters in above case.

Thanks in advance for your help.
Jagdeep