jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Konstantin S." <mko...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Facebook login using Jmeter
Date Mon, 04 Jul 2011 16:56:32 GMT
I sent you example that shall log you in (create fbusers.txt with email,
password that you need to log in, host.txt and etc. you will get it)
But it depends on what you need to get eventually, I guess you are not
loging in just for the sake of it. Also login could be a bit different if
you use FB test users. And so on and so forth.