jmeter-user mailing list archives

From sebb <seb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Calculations in JMeter
Date Mon, 18 Jul 2011 15:13:34 GMT
On 7 July 2011 14:28, Selvam T, Palani <Palani.SelvamT@altisource.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>  In a simple debug sampler, I used this --> ${__javaScript( eval ('${cpi}'.concat('+'\,'${cti}'\,'+'\,'${eshortage}'\,'
/60' )  ) )}

If the variables are all numeric, there is no need to enclose them in
quotes or use eval. Try the following:

${__javaScript(${cpi}+${cti}+(${eshortage}/60))}

> It is working.. But not working, if I put it in my script for business case. What could
be the problem? In jmeter.log, I got following error..

> 2011/07/07 17:30:30 ERROR - jmeter.functions.JavaScript: Error processing Javascript
org.mozilla.javascript.EcmaError: SyntaxError: missing ; before statement (<cmd>#1(eval)#1)

That is often caused by trailing spaces in the script.

>        at org.mozilla.javascript.ScriptRuntime.constructError(ScriptRuntime.java:3229)
>        at org.mozilla.javascript.DefaultErrorReporter.error(DefaultErrorReporter.java:78)
>        at org.mozilla.javascript.Parser.addError(Parser.java:126)
>        at org.mozilla.javascript.Parser.reportError(Parser.java:132)
>        at org.mozilla.javascript.Parser.statementHelper(Parser.java:1175)
>        at org.mozilla.javascript.Parser.statement(Parser.java:623)
>        at org.mozilla.javascript.Parser.parse(Parser.java:355)
>        at org.mozilla.javascript.Parser.parse(Parser.java:293)
>
> Any suggestion?
>
> Thanks & Regards,
> Palani Selvam

addressee hereof. In addition, this message and the attachments, if any may contain information
that is confidential, privileged and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are
not the intended recipient of this message, you are prohibited from reading, disclosing, reproducing,
distributing, disseminating or otherwise using this transmission.

> Delivery of this message to any person other than the intended recipient is not intended
to waive any right or privilege. If you have received this message in error, please promptly
notify the sender by reply E-mail and immediately delete this message from your system.  Instructions
transmitted over this system are not binding on us until they are confirmed by us. Message
transmission is not guaranteed to be secure or free of software virus. While Altisource Portfolio
Solutions and its subsidiaries collectively "Altisource" takes every reasonable precaution
to minimize such risks, Altisource cannot accept liability for any damage sustained by you
or any third party as a result of software viruses.