jmeter-user mailing list archives

From sebb <seb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Config for Aggregate Graph listener is not saved
Date Wed, 20 Jul 2011 09:38:02 GMT
On 20 July 2011 06:43, Selvam T, Palani <Palani.SelvamT@altisource.com> wrote:
> All,
>
>  I'm using Aggregate Graph listener for my jmeter scripts. But none of
> the statistical graphs' options are saved and available for future
> session.
>

> Title for Graph
>
> Width
>
> Height
>
> Column selection
>

> Is it a known issue for jmeter 2.4?

Yes, and all previous versions as far as I know.

> Thanks & Regards,
>
> Palani Selvam
>

> *******************************************************************************************************
>
> This E-mail message and its attachments, if any are intended solely for the use of the
addressee hereof. In addition, this message and the attachments, if any may contain information
that is confidential, privileged and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are
not the intended recipient of this message, you are prohibited from reading, disclosing, reproducing,
distributing, disseminating or otherwise using this transmission.

> Delivery of this message to any person other than the intended recipient is not intended
to waive any right or privilege. If you have received this message in error, please promptly
notify the sender by reply E-mail and immediately delete this message from your system.  Instructions
transmitted over this system are not binding on us until they are confirmed by us. Message
transmission is not guaranteed to be secure or free of software virus. While Altisource Portfolio
Solutions and its subsidiaries collectively "Altisource" takes every reasonable precaution
to minimize such risks, Altisource cannot accept liability for any damage sustained by you
or any third party as a result of software viruses.