jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Adrian Speteanu <asp.ad...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Config for Aggregate Graph listener is not saved
Date Wed, 20 Jul 2011 09:49:20 GMT
Hi,

I think nobody was set to implement this, it would be interesting to know
what were the results of past discussion on improving the interface. There
are a lot of usability "limitations" regarding the interface (have you
noticed that you can't sort the data based on the columns, not even when the
test is over?). However, I would prefer performance over extra features any
time, when you have large data sets, you have to do results post-processing
anyway and jmeter's interface isn't enough for this.