jmeter-user mailing list archives

From E S <electric.or.sh...@gmail.com>
Subject Null properties
Date Tue, 05 Jul 2011 17:25:14 GMT
I have a number of TestBean properties on a custom sampler that I have
written. I would like some of the integer properties to be optional. I had
thought about achieving this by using the Integer class as the type instead
of int like this:

private Integer someProp;
get...
set...
p = property("someProp");
p.setValue(NOT_UNDEFINED, Boolean.FALSE);
p.setValue(NOT_EXPRESSION, Boolean.TRUE);
p.setValue(NOT_OTHER, Boolean.FALSE);

However, when I do this, nothing shows up in the interface. I tried changing
the property type to int but I just get errors stating "The text you entered
is not valid for this property". I suppose could just make everything a
String instead of the actual data types, but I'd rather avoid that if
possible. Ideas?