jmeter-user mailing list archives

From E S <electric.or.sh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Programmatic access to thread group loop count
Date Fri, 22 Jul 2011 20:12:06 GMT
Okay, I see what you mean now. For the sake of posterity, I'll explain it in
a little more detail. I defined a variable on the test plan, as you said,
called LOOPS. Then in the Thread Group I set the value in the "Loop Count"
box to ${LOOPS}. Then in the code, when I want to access this value I use

JMeterVariables vars = getThreadContext().getVariables();
int numLoops = Integer.parseInt(vars.get("LOOPS"));

To be honest, I think I like the other method better because I don't have to
maintain the extra variable, but this is a good alternative if it's needed.

Thanks.