jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Deepak Shetty <shet...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: I cannot open Test plans
Date Mon, 11 Jul 2011 17:07:03 GMT
Hi
try renaming the file to .xml and load it in IE/FF. if there are XML errors
then you should get to see it and it should be fairly simple to fix.
If the above isnt an issue, then are you using some plugins? See if you can
share a version of your test plan , otherwise we are just guessing.

regards
deepak