jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Deepak Shetty <shet...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Cookies aren't inserted into HTTP request with IPv6 Host header
Date Sat, 09 Jul 2011 01:58:28 GMT
Probably more useful if you send the request/response headers for the
request that sets the cookies and the request headers for the next request
Also you could try to enable logs for the cookie manager , you might also
try not validating cookies
CookieManager.check.cookies=false (in jmeter.properties or equivalent)

regards
deepak