jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Deepak Shetty <shet...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Jmeter Performance using, jmeter-server VS running in the local instance
Date Tue, 26 Jul 2011 01:00:46 GMT
>but as I can not combine the data this is not an acceptable solution.
Why not? Should be fairly simple (the easiest being to load it into a
database. Combining the XML result files is also trivial if they are small
enough.

I usually avoid using master-slave mode , preferring to run jmeter instances
separately.(the latter will always work better than the former)

regards
deepak