jmeter-user mailing list archives

From sprasad <sprasad.s...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Parameterization by CSV or user parameters not working -
Date Thu, 28 Jul 2011 05:59:08 GMT
Hi Oliver,

I have a question for you, the Response Time which JMeter gives is just the
time taken by server to process the request or it includes rendering time
also??

does JMeter record just response time of server or rendering time which is
equal to response time+load time to render on browser??

Thanks
Prasad