jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Bruce Ide <flyingrhenqu...@gmail.com>
Subject Local Variable Controller?
Date Wed, 06 Jul 2011 19:54:24 GMT
Hey All,

I need a controller or some method of controlling the scope of variables. I
have several test fragments that I include into moderately complicated tests
and am running into issues of having to coordinate variable names between
test fragments or they end up polluting each others' variables. As the
application I'm testing grows in complexity, this problem will become
unmanageable. And that point is approaching rapidly.

I've searched around a bit and haven't turned up anything, but thought I'd
ask the mailing list before trying to go off and write something of my own.
Does anyone know of a controller or other jmeter plugin that would provide
"local variable" functionality?

--
Bruce Ide
FlyingRhenquest@gmail.com