jmeter-user mailing list archives

From mke jira <mkej...@gmail.com>
Subject Response comparison from multiple runs
Date Fri, 22 Jul 2011 14:59:46 GMT
Hi

JMeter listeners give me a good way to analyze the results from current test
run. If I want to compare data from previous test run then it is not easy.
I keep screen shots of graphs side by side and compare.

I am sure there is a better way of doing it. I am thinking copy pasting
results column by column into same excel sheet and generating charts, but it
is laborious.

How do you all do it, is there a smarter way of getting this done..

Please let me know.

Thanks
Kumar