jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Selvam T, Palani" <Palani.Selv...@altisource.com>
Subject JMeter crashed
Date Thu, 14 Jul 2011 11:59:17 GMT
All,

I'm using Jmeter versions and configurations same in my machine as well
as another machine. Another machine got JMeter crash for 100 concurrent
users. I never got like that in my machine.

Both machines have 2 GB RAM and JVM configured for 512 MB RAM. Any other
settings, should I check it? Help, Please...

Thanks & Regards,

Palani Selvam

This E-mail message and its attachments, if any are intended solely for the use of the addressee
hereof. In addition, this message and the attachments, if any may contain information that
is confidential, privileged and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not
the intended recipient of this message, you are prohibited from reading, disclosing, reproducing,
distributing, disseminating or otherwise using this transmission.

Delivery of this message to any person other than the intended recipient is not intended to
waive any right or privilege. If you have received this message in error, please promptly
notify the sender by reply E-mail and immediately delete this message from your system.  Instructions
transmitted over this system are not binding on us until they are confirmed by us. Message
transmission is not guaranteed to be secure or free of software virus. While Altisource Portfolio
Solutions and its subsidiaries collectively "Altisource" takes every reasonable precaution
to minimize such risks, Altisource cannot accept liability for any damage sustained by you
or any third party as a result of software viruses.