jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Nermin CALUK" <ner...@atlantbh.com>
Subject Re: RE: Issues with JDBC Request and variables
Date Thu, 28 Jul 2011 18:23:13 GMT
Is your random controller broken because count returns "1" and you are trying to generate random
values between 1 and 1? This might be the problem (based on first debug sampler), please check

You can temporarily disable your "count" select, go to the top of your test plan (or add User
Defined Variables) and define the variable with the same name (count_1 in your case) and assign
it a value (say 50). See what happens in this case - hope this helps to narrow down the issue

Nermin