jmeter-user mailing list archives

From sasidharsmit <sasidhars...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: jp@gc - HTTP Raw Request for POST requests
Date Fri, 29 Jul 2011 09:05:15 GMT
At last, got a solution for this.

Andrey,
As you had mentioned in your earlier POST, I was comparing the Wireshark
monitors for JMeter and HTTPRequestor.

Everything was same, except that my JMeter request had a "Malformed Packet:
GIF Image" in the HTTP section.

So, I compared the HTTP section and found that there is a single difference
between these two requests:

The difference was "\r\n" (i.e.) one extra line space. So, instead of having
a double line space between the header and the body, in JMeter, I used a
single line space and .... voila!!....it worked! :-D

So, everything works fine now.

*Solution:* Use a single empty line space between the Headers and the body.

Thanks for your support, Andrey.

Cheers,
Sasi