jmeter-user mailing list archives

From sasidharsmit <sasidhars...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: jp@gc - HTTP Raw Request for POST requests
Date Fri, 29 Jul 2011 08:23:55 GMT
Apparently, there are two response for requests to the same URI "abc.com":

1. When the request is a "get" request, I get the response as text/html
2. When the request is a "post" request, I get the response as text/plain
(which is what I want)

When I send the "POST" request via other tools, I get the proper response.
But, when I send the "POST" response via JMeter, I get the "text/html"
response which indicates that my "POST" request is actually being treated as
a get request.

I wonder if my request syntax has anything to do with it.

I have attached a snapshot of my "raw http request" page. Can you have a
look at it and see if there is anything that makes JMeter consider this as a
"get" request?

http://jmeter.512774.n5.nabble.com/file/n4646216/raw_http_request.png

Cheers,
Sasi