jmeter-user mailing list archives

From derekmw <derekwrobelt...@gmail.com>
Subject RE: Issues with JDBC Request and variables
Date Wed, 27 Jul 2011 16:05:52 GMT
Ok, so that helped me get a bit further. I noticed you can choose the output
format for Random Variable.  So I set the output format to be "member_0".
This works great but I still have one problem.  When generating the random
variable, I do not want to hard code the max value.

I tried entering ${count_1} which is the count of 'members' returned from
another query.  However, this breaks the Random Variable node, and the
variable does not even get set.  I was so close. For now, I CAN set the
number manually to the number of members I know we have in the database (and
just increment it overtime as the members increase), but I would really love
to have this be dynamic.

Any other suggestions?