jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Hruda <hrud...@gmail.com>
Subject Script execution to Uplaod a documnet through Jmeter.
Date Tue, 26 Jul 2011 15:07:36 GMT
Hi All,

I am using Badboy tool to generate script, and in my application i have a
module to upload a documnet.
When I a  am generating the script for that Uplaod option, the script is
generating, but while executing the script through Jmeter, the script is
getting failed.

The error message I got: Non HTTP response code:
java.io.FileNotFoundException
Error Description: Non HTTP response message:  (The system cannot find the
path specified)

P.S: The file is exist in the specified path.

If anybody faced this issue and know how to deal wt it, please let me know.