jmeter-user mailing list archives

From sprasad <sprasad.s...@gmail.com>
Subject Parameterization by CSV or user parameters not working -
Date Thu, 14 Jul 2011 11:52:29 GMT
I am facing a problem while running Jmeter for multiple users logging
in at the same time, i tried CSV dataset config and also simple
parameterization but is of no use. I followed the steps as provided in below
link, but of no use.
http://www.softechniques.co.cc/search/label/CSV%20In%20JMeter
the steps in this link, this one is not working at all ...dont know
what to do? done exactly the same steps but in vain.

Also, I work on heavy AJAX based control applications - I am able handle
while recording but for some page navigations i am getting Warnings, want to
handle them too without any warnings.

Appreciate your
help.