jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Bartuss <sefirask...@gmail.com>
Subject Problem with authentication in JMeter
Date Thu, 14 Jul 2011 05:50:33 GMT
Hi everyone,

I have a problem with perform authentication in JMeter

Below you can see how my test case loks like:

-HTTP Header Manager
-HTTP Cookie Manager
--Thread Group
---Main page

>From main page I get randomly generated "authenticity_token" that I need for
login to the page and during this login I have got strange behave i.e. login
sometimes finished saccessfully sometimes it fails with error http 422.

And I have discovered some pattern, when authenticity_token contains "+" it
always ends with fail.

Examle for token with "+":
7zrVSfAr7QSDw7jWRT2BDIrlIKKrO1XOqRCNV*+*WDFY6Y=
eKyQaASyGrQDCewBEXlQziGTYsoNzBffsWKGq/sQ*+*vYw=
And if login fails this token is sent thru POST methods

But if authenticity_token does not contain "+" login always ends with
success and the token is not sent with the POST method

Do this char "+" has influence on the JMeter behave that instead of treat
this token as a part of the authentication transaction it treat it as a
simpley data which are sends by POST method?