jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Gopal Agarwal <gopalql...@yahoo.com>
Subject stress testing
Date Wed, 13 Jul 2011 07:48:44 GMT
hello,
   I am new to jmeter. i have downloaded and installed it properly.
 i gone thorough the documentation and performed the stress testing of my website www.surethoughts.com
    I have done the following steps

1. added a thread group
in this  a) no.of threads (users) 1
   b) Ramp-up period  5
   c) Loop count 2
  2. added HTTP request defaults ( added in thread group)
                 server name or IP : www.surethoughts.com
 port no 80
3. added logic controller  -->loop controller
loop count :  8
4. In Loop controller
added 5  sampler-->http request  (to different pages of my website e.g
  path : /index.php
  path : /course/enrol.php?id=68)
5. added 4 listerners  i.e add graph full results ,view result tree, view result in table,
monitor result  to thread group
 6. then i run this using run menu

i got some output in graph format as well as in  table .

   my question is how to analyze this graph or table .
   But i am unable to come for conclusion so that i can explain to my boss that  our site
is running properly

pl. help me

thanks
  GOPAL