jmeter-user mailing list archives

From JMeter_newbie21 <nnenna....@davy.ie>
Subject I cannot open Test plans
Date Fri, 08 Jul 2011 15:52:57 GMT
Hi there,

I cannot my test plan

error below:

2011/07/08 16:35:07 ERROR - jmeter.save.SaveService: Conversion error
com.though
tworks.xstream.converters.ConversionException: null : null
---- Debugging information ----
cause-exception     : java.lang.NullPointerException
cause-message       : null
class               : org.apache.jorphan.collections.ListedHashTree
required-type       :
org.apache.jmeter.testelement.property.TestElementProperty

path                :
/jmeterTestPlan/hashTree/hashTree/hashTree[4]/HTTPSampler[
35]/elementProp/collectionProp
line number         : 28732
------------------------------- : null : null
---- Debugging information ----
cause-exception     : java.lang.NullPointerException
cause-message       : null
class               : org.apache.jorphan.collections.ListedHashTree
required-type       :
org.apache.jmeter.testelement.property.TestElementProperty

path                :
/jmeterTestPlan/hashTree/hashTree/hashTree[4]/HTTPSampler[
35]/elementProp/collectionProp
line number         : 28732
-------------------------------
message             : null : null
---- Debugging information ----
cause-exception     : java.lang.NullPointerException
cause-message       : null
class               : org.apache.jorphan.collections.ListedHashTree
required-type       :
org.apache.jmeter.testelement.property.TestElementProperty

path                :
/jmeterTestPlan/hashTree/hashTree/hashTree[4]/HTTPSampler[
35]/elementProp/collectionProp
line number         : 28732
-------------------------------
cause-exception     :
com.thoughtworks.xstream.converters.ConversionException
cause-message       : null : null
first-jmeter-class  :
org.apache.jmeter.save.converters.HashTreeConverter.unmars
hal(HashTreeConverter.java:69)
class               : org.apache.jmeter.save.ScriptWrapper
required-type       :
org.apache.jmeter.testelement.property.TestElementProperty

path                :
/jmeterTestPlan/hashTree/hashTree/hashTree[4]/HTTPSampler[
35]/elementProp/collectionProp
line number         : 28732
-------------------------------
2011/07/08 16:35:07 WARN  - jmeter.gui.action.Load: Unexpected error
java.lang.E
xception: Error in TestPlan - see log file
        at org.apache.jmeter.gui.action.Load.insertLoadedTree(Load.java:153)
        at org.apache.jmeter.gui.action.Load.loadProjectFile(Load.java:108)
        at org.apache.jmeter.gui.action.Load.doAction(Load.java:89)
        at
org.apache.jmeter.gui.action.ActionRouter.performAction(ActionRouter.
java:82)
        at
org.apache.jmeter.gui.action.ActionRouter.access$000(ActionRouter.jav
a:42)
        at
org.apache.jmeter.gui.action.ActionRouter$1.run(ActionRouter.java:61)

        at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpOneEventForFilters(Unknown
Source)
        at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForHierarchy(Unknown
Source)

I really am at my witsend because I cannot find any suitable solution to
this - all help will be appreciated.

Thank you