jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Saravanan <sasrava...@gmail.com>
Subject Datas inserted unordered while using CSV file for load testing in J Meter.
Date Fri, 08 Jul 2011 05:28:24 GMT
Hi..

I have created a test plan by using J Meter HTTP proxy server and then I
added the CSV config file for multiple datas insertion.The steps for add a
CSV Config file and create a CSV file everything i have done correctly..The
output also generated correctly...All the values from CSV fiels also be
inserted correctly into my web application.

But the problem is the datas are not inserted in proper order as that of in
the CSV file.because I created all the datas correctly in CSV file but J
meter was not fetched the datas in correct order.The list of data inserted
into my application also be looks like unordered.I dunno the reason..I would
really appreciate if anybody give solution for this issue...