jmeter-user mailing list archives

From seraphim3200 <seraphim3...@gmail.com>
Subject Facebook login using Jmeter
Date Mon, 04 Jul 2011 16:36:12 GMT
Hi, I'm here again. We have this login feature using facebook in our website.
I'm trying use the http request sample and set it on method post. However
when i tried to put the name and value (it's a popup login feature of
facebook). The Jmeter can no longer read the test. I put in the server name
the link of the popup login of facebook.

Any idea how to make this work or maybe my approach is wrong? Even i tried
to write a script using HTMLUNIT and drive the test (plain script test using
Htmlunit), still it didn't work.

Any help is very much appreciated! Thank you so muchh!