jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Gmail <marco.paso...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to disable Tidy warnings when using the Regular Expression Extractor?
Date Wed, 29 Jun 2011 19:30:58 GMT
I will check the versions, but still where do those warnings come from then? When running the
test in the jmeter gui it gives me tidy warnings on the extractor. To give you an idea, i
will make some screenshots maybe that will make clear what I am doing wrong.

Op Jun 29, 2011 om 20:50 heeft sebb <sebbaz@gmail.com> het volgende geschreven: