jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Deepak Shetty <shet...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Using values from DB for a HTTP request
Date Sat, 04 Jun 2011 15:54:58 GMT
hi
your JDBC request query should be something like
select username,passwords from usernamepasswords (you want both returned
right) - You should be able to see what this returns in view results tree.
You should also be able to check jmeter.log for errors

The parameter text boxes are data that you pass in - since you arent passing
in anything - leave parameter values and parameter types empty.
Variable names are data that you want returned out so put username,password
there. (this text area is just below the parameter types text area. the
variable name at the top , next to variable name bound to a pool should be
the same as the value you specified in the jdbc connection configuration)

And finally if your query returns multiple rows , you either need to loop
over the returned results or you need to select a particular 1 or modify
your query to just return 1 row (using top or limit , all database
dependent)

regards
deepak