jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Deepak Shetty <shet...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Using values from DB for a HTTP request
Date Sat, 04 Jun 2011 18:59:41 GMT
just to expand on that. If you setup jmeter for multiple threads then each
thread will execute the JDBC request and each thread will loop through all
the results. This is probably not what you want.
Usually you have say a 100 users and you want say 10 threads to pick up one
from this. As before your best bet is the CSV.