jmeter-user mailing list archives

From sebb <seb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Colon in string concatenation inserts a space
Date Mon, 06 Jun 2011 19:33:37 GMT
On 6 June 2011 16:37, testerinCO <cmolatch@comcast.net> wrote:
> Yes, it gives a space after the first colon.  I'm using the Jmeter Rest
> Sampler.  Maybe there is a parse issue in the Header.

The Rest Sampler is a 3rd party add-on; it is not released with Apache
JMeter, so please report any issues with it to the appropriate support
channel.

If you add the Debug Sampler after the BeanShell test element you can
check whether or not there is a space after the colon.
I cannot see how BeanShell can do this, as it is basically Java code.

It's much more likely to be a bug (or even deliberate feature) of the
Rest sampler.