jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Konstantin S." <mko...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: how to maintain Jsessionid across different thread groups
Date Fri, 24 Jun 2011 13:03:02 GMT
You can read jsession from file:
and add this user defined variable in Test Plan
 name: jes_id
  value: ${__CSVRead(jsession.txt,0)}
this supposed to be seen across all threads and if you need just one
jsession this will do

or read it with CSV Data into variable in every TG
and then add to every ThreadGroup cookie manager (you have to have cookie
manager in every TG or so i think) and declare user-defined cookie value

JSESSIONID ${jes_id} domain path

or you can parse jsession id wherever you get it for the first time and save
it as property and then use in cookie manager
add the same line
JSESSIONID ${jes_id} domain path
where jes_id will be yours jsession from property

the point is you have to add cookie manager to thread and declare JSESSIONID
there