jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Bruce Ide <flyingrhenqu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Controlling Access To An Ill-Behaved Web Resource
Date Mon, 13 Jun 2011 20:43:05 GMT
Yeah I considered that. I'd have to make one per test for that to work. We
currently have about 40 tests, and would have to create another new admin
user for each test. Although there's not a limit on the number of admin
users in the system (Just not the same one,) managing those users would be
more work than writing a webapp to limit access to the system.

Though now that I think about it, having 40 separate admin users running in
the system at the same time might uncover other problems, so perhaps I
should reconsider, after all!

--
Bruce Ide
FlyingRhenquest@gmail.com