jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Carl Shaulis <carl.shau...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Help on WebService testing
Date Wed, 08 Jun 2011 09:58:20 GMT
For the api requiring a post of XML you need a thread group with only the
Soap Sampler and view results tree listener.  You will need the valid API
URL and the Valid XML example to paste into the body of the post.

For the api requiring a get with only a URL you only need HTTP Request
Sampler and View Results Tree Listener.

This should get you started.