jmeter-user mailing list archives

From sebb <seb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Authentication Required For Mailer Visualizer
Date Tue, 28 Jun 2011 19:40:40 GMT
On 28 June 2011 20:22, seraphim3200 <seraphim3200@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi, I'm really new to Jmeter. I've already added mail.jar in the /lib

You also need activation.jar unless you are using Java 1.6+

> I've already created some script in Java using mail.jar. But i want to try
> Jmeter where i found this tool very cool.
>
> My problem is, I have this authentication error on the mailer visualizer
> every time i hit "Test Mail". Where can i Setup the authentication for the
> mailer visualizer? I'm really confused on this. Any Help is very much
> appreciated. Thank you in advance..

There's currently no support for providing a password.

If you really need to provide a password (many ISPs don't require it
for their customers), then please create a Bugzilla enhancement issue
and it will be considered for a future release.