jmeter-user mailing list archives

From E S <electric.or.sh...@gmail.com>
Subject Output by number of users
Date Mon, 13 Jun 2011 20:23:37 GMT
I have a question about JMeter output, particularly graphs and tables. Most
of the data contained in the listeners gives data over time. That's useful
information, but in addition to that I really would like to see how that
information changes as the load increases. So something like request time on
the y axis and number of concurrent users on the x axis would be an example.
Does the system support this out of the box? As a reference, you can look at
the output of another load test tool called FunkLoad here:

http://funkload.nuxeo.org/report-example/test_seam_java6/

I realize I could probably run multiple rounds of tests, cranking up the
number of users each time then merging all the data together and somehow
making a graph out of it (maybe Excel), but I was hoping for something built
in.

Thanks,
Dave