jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Konstantin S." <mko...@gmail.com>
Subject Saving variable to file
Date Fri, 24 Jun 2011 15:40:15 GMT
Guys

I am using Simple Data Writer to save variables. And I save different
variables in different threads and scenarios. But this means that I have to
specify list of all variable in jmeter.properties
sample_variables=a,b,c,d,e,f,g

Which results in

2CEF543F30EF3B06D7C26A241D0B82CA,null,null,null,null,null,null

because at this particular thread I only have to save one value A.

Is there another way to save variable's value to file? I would like to
specify that only this ${variable} should be saved to this "filename"
particular file.

thanks