jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Deepak Shetty <shet...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: determining ramp-up period
Date Wed, 22 Jun 2011 17:18:14 GMT
http://tomcat.apache.org/tomcat-6.0-doc/config/executor.html - maxThreads.
However that is a simplistic view.
If you are using a database then the connection pool size will probably be
limiting. You have to tune at the OS layer too. If you are getting a 500
error you should probably see what the error is on the application. if
tomcat was rejecting connections you would likely get a 503 Service
unavailable so thats probably not the cause.

regards
deepak