jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Deepak Shetty <shet...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Odd problem with performance of JMeter
Date Wed, 22 Jun 2011 20:02:17 GMT
you can load the resultant jtl file in any of the standard listeners to see
the same output that you see
You can specify in jmeter.properties whatever you need to be saved in the
jtl file
The constant throughput timer does not behave intutively - i believe the
constant throughput shaping timer is better from jmeter-plugins

regards
deepak