jmeter-user mailing list archives

From jsheth <jsh...@src-solutions.com>
Subject RE: determining ramp-up period
Date Wed, 22 Jun 2011 13:39:39 GMT
Dear Frank,

What is the best way to save results to CSV if I run in silent mode?

From: Felix Frank-2 [via JMeter]
[mailto:ml-node+4514058-1648290135-45749@n5.nabble.com]
Sent: Wednesday, June 22, 2011 9:38 AM
To: Jeegnesh Sheth
Subject: Re: determining ramp-up period

On 06/22/2011 03:30 PM, jsheth wrote:
> 2.       Aggregate report
>
> 3.       View results tree

Deactivating these will most likely help your memory problems. Only
enable them if you really need them (i.e. the View Results Tree for
debugging, the aggregate report isn't really necessary at any time).

A timer interval of 300 ms will be fine in most use cases I can imagine.

Cheers,

Felix

scribe_by_code&node=4512401&code=anNoZXRoQHNyYy1zb2x1dGlvbnMuY29tfDQ1MTI
0MDF8NTUxNTAwNjA2> .