jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Selvam T, Palani" <Palani.Selv...@altisource.com>
Subject RE: NTLM Authentication for Multiple users
Date Tue, 28 Jun 2011 14:45:07 GMT
Hi Anie,

Now changed the IE settings to get the userid/pwd, before loading a
page.

We are unable to record entering user credentials. How can we record it
or what changes should I do to run the scripts.?

Thanks & Regards,
Palani Selvam

-----Original Message-----
From: anie sahu [mailto:anie.sahu@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, June 27, 2011 10:50 PM
To: jmeter-user@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: Re: NTLM Authentication for Multiple users

Selvam,
You can use "Http Authorization Manager" and " Http cookie Manager" to
solve
this issue. Give base url of your login page, user name and password
required number of users. Cookie manager will manage the required cookie
if
required and you should be able to login.
I used it for my website testing, which is Active directory enabled to
create user load for multiple login.

Anie

This E-mail message and its attachments, if any are intended solely for the use of the addressee
hereof. In addition, this message and the attachments, if any may contain information that
is confidential, privileged and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not
the intended recipient of this message, you are prohibited from reading, disclosing, reproducing,
distributing, disseminating or otherwise using this transmission.

Delivery of this message to any person other than the intended recipient is not intended to
waive any right or privilege. If you have received this message in error, please promptly
notify the sender by reply E-mail and immediately delete this message from your system.  Instructions
transmitted over this system are not binding on us until they are confirmed by us. Message
transmission is not guaranteed to be secure or free of software virus. While Altisource Portfolio
Solutions and its subsidiaries collectively "Altisource" takes every reasonable precaution
to minimize such risks, Altisource cannot accept liability for any damage sustained by you
or any third party as a result of software viruses.