jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Selvam T, Palani" <Palani.Selv...@altisource.com>
Subject RE: Best practices for frame based web application
Date Thu, 23 Jun 2011 09:44:59 GMT
Felix,

I found "HTTP Cache Manager" config element. Thanks.. will do with and
without cache...

Thanks & Regards,
Palani Selvam

-----Original Message-----
From: Felix Frank [mailto:ff@mpexnet.de]
Sent: Thursday, June 23, 2011 1:22 PM
To: JMeter Users List
Subject: Re: Best practices for frame based web application

On 06/23/2011 09:38 AM, Selvam T, Palani wrote:
> I can see "Retrieve all embedded resources from HTML files" checkbox
> under optional tasks in HTTP Request Sampler. Do you mean this option?

Yes.

> Instead of checking that option in HTTP request sampler, Can I do in
> HTTP request config element?

Yes, absolutely!

> I'm unable to find "CacheManager" in any of JMeter components. Are you
> pointing "HTTP Cookie Manager"?

Not at all:
http://jakarta.apache.org/jmeter/usermanual/component_reference.html#HTT
P_Cache_Manager

Cheers,
Felix

This E-mail message and its attachments, if any are intended solely for the use of the addressee
hereof. In addition, this message and the attachments, if any may contain information that
is confidential, privileged and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not
the intended recipient of this message, you are prohibited from reading, disclosing, reproducing,
distributing, disseminating or otherwise using this transmission.

Delivery of this message to any person other than the intended recipient is not intended to
waive any right or privilege. If you have received this message in error, please promptly
notify the sender by reply E-mail and immediately delete this message from your system.  Instructions
transmitted over this system are not binding on us until they are confirmed by us. Message
transmission is not guaranteed to be secure or free of software virus. While Altisource Portfolio
Solutions and its subsidiaries collectively "Altisource" takes every reasonable precaution
to minimize such risks, Altisource cannot accept liability for any damage sustained by you
or any third party as a result of software viruses.