jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Selvam T, Palani" <Palani.Selv...@altisource.com>
Subject Best practices for frame based web application
Date Thu, 23 Jun 2011 05:23:17 GMT
Hi All,

 My web app is basically frame based. I recorded a scenario, which
navigates to 9-10 pages. More than 100 HTTP request samplers were
including images, java script and css files.

 I tried with excluding of images, java script and css files. Now script
has around 30 requests. How would the results be affected by excluding
of images, java script and css requests?

 Also I would like to know best practices for frame based web app load
testing.

Thanks & Regards,

Palani Selvam

This E-mail message and its attachments, if any are intended solely for the use of the addressee
hereof. In addition, this message and the attachments, if any may contain information that
is confidential, privileged and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not
the intended recipient of this message, you are prohibited from reading, disclosing, reproducing,
distributing, disseminating or otherwise using this transmission.

Delivery of this message to any person other than the intended recipient is not intended to
waive any right or privilege. If you have received this message in error, please promptly
notify the sender by reply E-mail and immediately delete this message from your system.  Instructions
transmitted over this system are not binding on us until they are confirmed by us. Message
transmission is not guaranteed to be secure or free of software virus. While Altisource Portfolio
Solutions and its subsidiaries collectively "Altisource" takes every reasonable precaution
to minimize such risks, Altisource cannot accept liability for any damage sustained by you
or any third party as a result of software viruses.