jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Selvam T, Palani" <Palani.Selv...@altisource.com>
Subject RE: How to simulate Iteration in JMeter
Date Tue, 14 Jun 2011 12:01:20 GMT
Thanks for the prompt answer.. I'm looking into it..

Thanks & Regards,
Palani Selvam

-----Original Message-----
From: Rajiv Nanduani [mailto:rajivkumarnandvani@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, June 14, 2011 11:38 AM
To: JMeter Users List
Subject: Re: How to simulate Iteration in JMeter

Number of   Threads ( users) = 10
Loop Count ( iterations) = 20
Scheduler =
              Start Time = 2011/05/19 17:04:38
              End Time = 2011/05/12 17:04:38  Now this will not used
because
this situation will never meet. So it is ignore by jmeter
              Duration(Seconds) =  3600= 1 hr

But here which ever condition will meet first either 1 hr or all
iteration
complete jmeter do according to that.

Like if all 10 users runs the 20 iterations before 1 hr then test will
stop.
Same case with time duration. test will run for 1 hr in case your
iterations
taking more than 1hrs.

--

Regards