jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Selvam T, Palani" <Palani.Selv...@altisource.com>
Subject Help on WebService testing
Date Wed, 08 Jun 2011 09:21:47 GMT
Hi,

Recently started using JMeter. I have two kinds of web services. For
first type, input would be given in URL itself. For second type web
service, xml file should be given as input.

I was trying first type and did not get the success. I was going through
JMeter Help
(http://jakarta.apache.org/jmeter/usermanual/component_reference.html#SO
AP/XML-RPC_Request )

But it is not much helpful..

My steps are,

1. Created a new thread group

2. Added a config element to HTTP request defaults

3. Added a sampler -> SOAP/XML-RPC Request

Guide me how can I correct the steps? Also tell me the steps for type2.

Thanks & Regards,

Palani Selvam

This E-mail message and its attachments, if any are intended solely for the use of the addressee
hereof. In addition, this message and the attachments, if any may contain information that
is confidential, privileged and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not
the intended recipient of this message, you are prohibited from reading, disclosing, reproducing,
distributing, disseminating or otherwise using this transmission.

Delivery of this message to any person other than the intended recipient is not intended to
waive any right or privilege. If you have received this message in error, please promptly
notify the sender by reply E-mail and immediately delete this message from your system.  Instructions
transmitted over this system are not binding on us until they are confirmed by us. Message
transmission is not guaranteed to be secure or free of software virus. While Altisource Portfolio
Solutions and its subsidiaries collectively "Altisource" takes every reasonable precaution
to minimize such risks, Altisource cannot accept liability for any damage sustained by you
or any third party as a result of software viruses.