jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Saravanan <sasrava...@gmail.com>
Subject JMeter deos not insert the datas from CSV fiels into two tables having Relationship(named as relationship table) in MySql.
Date Mon, 27 Jun 2011 07:48:01 GMT
Hi...I am new to J Meter..

Am working in a web Application for performance testing using J Meter...

my application's back end is MYSQL. I tried to insert the different values
automatically into the form of my application using j meter CSV config
Element.

the values i ve inserted are shown correctly in corresponding mysql DB.But
the problem is the values are not shown correctly in my application(list
page.only few values are displayed).

for example,assume my MySql Db contain three tables named as "table1,
table2(this is relationship table.ie it has relation of table1 & table3) &
table3".I inserted the different values automatically into table3 through my
application using j meter(using proxy server and CSV config element).

after that i have checked out all the tables from my DB.All the values are
inserted and displayed correctly in table3. But all the values are not
inserted and displayed fully(only few of the datas are displayed randomly)
in table2(relationship table).I dunno why!...
whether problems are from application side or from J meter side...i cant
find out...plz help me anyone...